Terms and Conditions
The subject of the agreement
The site administration provides the user the right to utilize the website, personal account, services for their intended purpose, including by accessing the website, personal account by means of personal computers and mobile devices. The Administration ensures the User with services to provide access to the website, drugs, instruction for use, articles in order to make a user aware of effective medications for health improvement.
The rights of the site administration
- At any time, the administration has the right to change the design of the website, its content, the list of services, change or supplement the used scripts, software and other objects used or stored on the website;
- If necessary, send users e-mail messages regarding the site use;
- Change (moderate) or delete any content that violates this agreement, as well as suspend, restrict or terminate the User’s access to all or any of the sections or services of the website with or without prior notice.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of login and password for access to the website;
- Regularly get acquainted with the content of this agreement, in order to timely get to know its changes;
- Bear full responsibility for any actions performed by the User through his account, as well as for any consequences that could have caused or led to such use;
- The user agrees to follow the rules for using this section of the website.
Using information from the website, the User is aware and accepts the risks associated with its possible inaccuracy, as well as the fact that some information may seem threatening, insulting, libelous, knowingly false, rude, obscene. If this happens, the User must immediately inform the Site Administration.
Rights to content posted on the website
All results of intellectual activity used and posted on the website, as well as the website itself are the intellectual property of their legal owners. They are protected by the intellectual property law of the United States of America, as well as relevant international legal conventions.
The content may not be copied (reproduced), processed, distributed, displayed, published, downloaded, transferred, sold, or otherwise used in whole or in part, without prior permission of the copyright holder, unless the copyright holder expressly agreed to free use of the material by any person, with the exception of cases established by this Agreement and the current legislation of the United States of America;
The use of content to which the User has gained access solely for personal non-commercial use is permitted provided that all copyright signs (copyrights) or other notices of authorship should remain, the author’s name and the work remain unchanged.
All materials, the rights to which belong to the site administration, can be reproduced in any media, on Internet servers or on any other media without any restrictions on the volume and timing of publication with the prior consent of the site administration.
For Internet resources, the main condition for any type of quoting is the placement of an active direct hyperlink.
When reproducing materials, the processing of their original text is not allowed. Reduction or rearrangement of parts of the material is allowed, but only to the extent that it does not distort its meaning.